Sunday 20 June 2010

More art journalling

Firstly thankyou to everyone for your lovely comments. I really do appreciate the feedback. 

Well I have been immersed in art journalling this week. It has been such a great way to let go and try different things. I love it. I am hooked. Now I need to convince my boss that another day less at work, and therefore at home able to do more journalling, would be a good thing. LOL. Dont think that will go down well! Anyway here are a couple of pages from my journal
In this one we had to journal about what we are grateful for. I had fun with an onion bag and texture paste.


This one is about quotes that are inspiring to me. Those of you who are fans of Wayne Dyer, Colette-Baron Reid will understand why these are so inspiring.


This is one I completed today and it is about the best things in life. I chose to doodle and stamp about the best things in life that are free. I think I will do another page on more best things because how could you leave out chocolate and art supplies!!

I hope you had a great weekend savouring your best things in life and will be back later in the week with some more pages. I think I have a few zendoodles ready to come out onto the page after being inspired by a very creative woman, Janet, here is her page and I am looking forward to seeing what prompts Kerryanne has in store for us this week.

Namaste
Lee

2 comments:

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Lee,
Oh wow, what wonderful pages you have created!
Ah, I can see how much you're enjoying journalling!
Maybe you could do a workshop next year on journalling?
Hugs,
Anna

Janet said...

Thank you so much for the link! I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner. Just been playing in the studio and time gets away from me.

Your journal pages all look great. I love the quotes you used....some of my favorites. Good luck with convincing your boss!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails